1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Spread peanut butter over two Ritz Crackers, then put them together to make a sandwich. Repeat the process with the rest for the peanut butter and Ritz Crackers.
3. Arrange the sandwiches onto the prepared cookie sheet. Make sure to leave a small space between each sandwich.
4. Refer to the directions provided on the package of chocolate on how to melt it.
5. Coat each sandwich with melted chocolate.
6. Place them onto the prepared cookie sheet. Allow them to dry completely.
7. Place them inside the freezer to chill for at least 20 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them in a cool area in your house.
You can melt the chocolate inside the microwave or on the stove.